Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Well, here we go....again.

I am beginning a new undertaking.  This is more for me and that's good since I am probably the only one who will ever read these words.  In the sense of my blog and it's readers, I AM LEGEND.   I only have myself to blame. I have followed a vicious cycle of posting and not posting due to the fact that I have a fairly busy life with 4 kids and and a wife and now a dog and a cat.  When I didn't feel that my efforts were being read,  I thought that there wasn't sufficient reason to devote the time to write.

Well, enough of that. Here's my attempt at regrouping and launching a counter-assault.  In an effort to spice up my devotional life I am going to attempt to study a passage of scripture and then write my thoughts down every day and post them to my blog. It challenges me to put some real thought into my Bible Study and if someone else stumbles on them...gravy.  So here's to new beginnings that hopefully last more than one day.  I'm hoping putting this on the web will shame me into accountability.  I'm beginning with Philippians. I'll post the first one tomorrow.  Here goes!
Tune in Wednesday, May 8th.

No comments: