Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Question #1



I'm finally getting around to my posts of questions I've come across (see here). Here's the first one. These will be in no particular order, but here goes.  

Are you leaving to work at another church?
No.

Thanks for tuning in!

I'm kidding.  I am leaving my awesome church family at Plymouth Church of Christ to plant a local church that does not exist yet. There is no building, no staff, no core group, except me and my family. We will however, be going to train for a year with LifePointe Church in Raleigh, to learn the nuts and bolts of church planting. It's quite different from serving an established church where things have been running rather smoothly for quite some time.

See, that wasn't so bad. Stay tuned for more!

Prayer Movement Tip #1:  Pray that my kids make good friends quickly to help them adjust!

No comments: