Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving to the Land Where the Deer and the Antelope Play.

Sometimes I get focused on the negative. Actually, a lot of the time. I have yet to figure out my personality. I should probably donate my brain to science when I die. I am a person with a lot of ideas. Many of them are good. Most of them are full of hope and big dreams. Yet, at the drop of a hat or another bill, I can become very negative about the state of things in my life. I know as well as anyone, that there is always someone worse off than me and that life is full of blessings. Though, time and time again, I find myself completely distraught at my circumstances or someone else's discouragement or lack of encouragement.
So, I have made my decision! I am going to use my greatly neglected blog to spend a few moments each day giving thanks for the great things in my life. So, if anyone reads this; I hope you gain some perspective and a little encouragement. If no one reads this, I'll take comfort in knowing I have praised my Creator "out loud" for the good things He has given.

3 comments:

Aaron Saufley said...

Congrats, Mr. Wallace. In January, you've already doubled your blog output from 2010. Keep it up!

William Dyer said...

i like this decision

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.